View Profile Blakant

All 14 Audio Reviews

9 w/ Responses

awesome, lovely

used small part of this song for my presentation (school's presentation)
here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.p hp?v=336816719664694

PatrickMueller responds:

Thanks a lot! Where can I see it? Unfortunately, the link is down :(

cool

it will be much more ready-to-use if your song have more variable tempos in each song. started slow, bit fast in the middle and slow again at the end.
thats juz me, if u want to keep what ur doing, go ahead. u done an awesome job so far :)

sir, i would to ask u for the chord of this song

yeah , i rlly want to play this :P

Urbanus responds:

A D E

Piece of cake :)

cool

awesome job! :)

BEST ARTIST IN NEWGROUNDS!

Can't denied u guys r rlly talented! long live PEOPLE DIE!!!
Love the solo very very much man! make more song like this!

SwashieB responds:

Thanks! Hit up our website, http://peopledie.net , we have new songs coming soon!

INSANLLY GENIUS!

wow, what to say, wow!!!

Booked for a themesong!

This is going to be the thme song for The University! (hope it dint let u down man)

YEAH! FOLLOW THE QUEST!

AWESOME!!!

SwashieB responds:

Yup this is the older version that we recycled to make Follow The Quest!

EPIC

The sound itself is very dramatic, bombastic & I think its very suitable to a war scene or a very energetic/heart pumping scenes, GOOD JOB!!

popraz responds:

Thank you !

Younger Metallica...

Well, I think it was awesome, very nice guitar play, the bass r good, love the bass very much... If u cant put the lyric, bout juz make the song an "Instrumental song", like what Metallica dide with "Call of Ktulu" & "Suicide & Redemption"

HellSpawnIV responds:

ya, i might just have to do that. and the bass isn't a real bass which i'd have to fix as well lol. thx for the compliments and review. rock on \m/

Salam(peace) people. Welcome to my account page. Enjoy my flash & don't forget to review & votes. Number are one, power as thirty.

Haireey Hashnan @Blakant